Work at the Y…….
Please download and fill out the below application and submit to:
27 William Street
Auburn, NY 13021
You may also e-mail your application to: email@example.com.
Be part of something great!
The YMCA is the leading nonprofit for youth development, nurturing the well-being and potential of every child.
The School Age Y-Kids program is now hiring a Multi-Site Director who will support and help manage the before and after school programs run by the Auburn YMCA. The position requires travel to off-site locations.
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a 2 year degree or 18 college credits in child development
- Be energetic
- Be self-motivated
- Have experience working with children between the ages of 5 and 12 years of age
- Have experience working with a staff team in a child care setting
Hours: part time, 25-29 hours per week
Compensation: hourly, varies based upon experience
- This position is a fantastic first step into the education field and will provide a strong background for those seeking positions in teaching or recreation fields
- You will help provide opportunities for physical activity and healthy eating, as well as build relationships with families and be a strong role model.
- We are looking for motivated staff that are passionate about working with kids and are willing to go above and beyond and take initiative to lead activities and build relationships.
- This part-time position takes place before and after school. Individuals must meet the qualifications to be a school age teacher according to State of New York Licensing Rules for School Aged Child Care.
Please return a completed application to the Auburn YMCA location or contact Aja Hahn for more information: 315-253-5304.