Work at the Y…….
Please download and fill out the below application and submit to:
27 William Street
Auburn, NY 13021
You may also e-mail your application to: email@example.com.
Membership Coordinator Position:
The Auburn YMCA is seeking a Full Time Membership Coordinator.
Responsibilities include overall operation of Membership Desk and implementation of membership strategies and campaigns to enhance member retention, sales and recruitment of new members. Hours will vary and involve some weekends. Benefits package included.
Send applications to : Attn: Amy Wallner or e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information
The School Age Y-Kids program is now hiring a Multi-Site Director who will support and help manage the before and after school programs run by the Auburn YMCA. The position requires travel to off-site locations.
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a 2 year degree or 18 college credits in child development
- Be energetic
- Be self-motivated
- Have experience working with children between the ages of 5 and 12 years of age
- Have experience working with a staff team in a child care setting
Hours: part time, 25-29 hours per week
Compensation: hourly, varies based upon experience
- This position is a fantastic first step into the education field and will provide a strong background for those seeking positions in teaching or recreation fields
- You will help provide opportunities for physical activity and healthy eating, as well as build relationships with families and be a strong role model.
- We are looking for motivated staff that are passionate about working with kids and are willing to go above and beyond and take initiative to lead activities and build relationships.
- This part-time position takes place before and after school. Individuals must meet the qualifications to be a school age teacher according to State of New York Licensing Rules for School Aged Child Care.
Please return a completed application to the Auburn YMCA location or contact Aja Hahn for more information: 315-253-5304.